JOINT BASE CHARLESTON, S.C. –
Beginning March 1, Naval Health Clinic Charleston changed over to the new Department of Defense-wide Electronic Periodic Health Assessment Process, which means all active duty service members who receive health care at NHCC must complete the following steps to fulfill their annual Periodic Health Assessment requirements.
Step 1: Complete the PHA Survey located at https://data.nmcphc.med.navy.mil/PHA/index.aspx.
· First register for a new account. Enter your DoD ID# as your username. Passwords must be 15 characters and include two uppercase, two lowercase, two numbers, and two special characters (!,@,#,$, etc.). Spaces are not allowed in passwords.
· The survey will take approximately twenty minutes to complete.
Step 2: Review your Individual Medical Record (IMR) Report to verify your most recent annual dental exam. Your annual dental exam MUST be up-to-date before your PHA can be validated.
Please report to the Dental Clinic if you are unsure or have questions regarding your dental status. You will need your CAC card to access your IMR Report.
To access your IMR report, visit the link for your service:
· Navy: BUPERS Online (https://www.bol.navy.mil) ***eighth hyperlink down***
· Marine: Marine Online (https://sso.tfs.usmc.mil/sso/DoDConsent.do)
· Coast Guard: CGBI
· Army: MEDPROS (https://medpros.mods.army.mil/MEDPROSNew)
· Air Force: ASIMS (https://ft.asims.afms.mil/)
Step 3: Notify NHCC’s Medical Readiness Team. Once you’ve completed your survey, call 843-794-6576 to schedule your PHA appointment. Please be prepared to complete laboratory requirements, as directed, prior to your PHA appointment.
For any questions, contact NHCC’s Readiness Coordinators, Hospitalman 1st Class Christian Loving at 843-794-6548 or Lt. Terry Starkey at 843-794-6800.