JOINT BASE CHARLESTON, S.C., –
Twelve members of Team Charleston were selected for promotion to the rank of senior master sergeant Feb. 28, 2013.
The master sergeants selected are:
· Shawn Brugh, 437th Maintenance Group
· Jamey Elms, 437th MXG
· Tina Friday, 628th Medical Operations Squadron
· Justus Hanks, 437th Operations Support Squadron
· Steven Hart, 628th Security Forces Squadron
· Scott Levesque, 628th Communications Squadron
· John Lipsey, 437th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron
· Kurt McNeely, 628th Civil Engineer Squadron
· Earl Ragland, 628th Logistics Readiness Squadron
· Ricky Smith, 628th Force Support Squadron
· Michael Stone, 437th MXG
· Christopher Wilson, 437th MXG
More than 1,360 master sergeants were selected Air Force-wide out of 12,834 eligible for promotion. The average overall score for those selected is 673.11. Average time-in-grade is 4.02 years and time-in-service is 18.89 years. Other score averages included 135 for enlisted performance reports, 20.63 for decorations and 71.73 for the Promotion Fitness Exam.
Selectees will be able to access their scores in the virtual MPF via the secure applications page. Selections are tentative until the data verification process is complete - no later than 10 days after the promotion release date. Personnel officials will notify Airmen, via military personnel sections, if their selection is in question.
Selectee promotions will begin in April, in order of promotion sequence numbers.